Can we really improve IT systems through relationships?
In this episode of BuyingTech we talk about Relationship Management and how it can genuinely impact your IT and network systems.
Are your key relationships as good as they could be?
Listen and find out!
We will discuss Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) including:
- What is relationship management?
- How you actually establish a genuine and balanced business relationship
- Strength beyond contracts
- Different perspectives of the same relationship
- What do you do when something goes wrong?
- Recognising you are dealing with individuals, and they also have a role representing the company they work for
- How relationships and knowledge can help with better (and easier!) negotiated outcomes
- How to improve surety of supply
- Adding value to your supplier's business
- Reducing risk with knowdlege
- Obtaining additional market advantage
- Becoming a customer of choice
It's not hard, and it can make a genuine difference when done well.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://www.buyingtech.net